Wednesday, September 30, 2009

still around




I heard at the end of July, through another conversation going on beside me at a restaurant (I was by myself), that the beloved Southern Accents magazine published by Southern Progress was going down too. The poor girl was talking about how they told her that she would be losing her job, and was wondering what she would do next. They might ask her to stay but there would be a period where she wouldn't be sure. Then again it could be an opportunity, a blessing in disguise to start something new, maybe start working for herself. I was in shock as it wasn't public yet and I sure hope the girl has found something, as I'm sure she was talented. So recently, as many of you have already posted about, we welcome to the world, Lonny Magazine! I am so thankful to be able to view this online, since I won't be subscribing from over here in China. Looks like this one will be more along the lines of the old Domino, which will help me carry on my love for all things design across the world.




On another note, I have been questioning whether to keep up this blog. It originally started as a place for me to post about things I love, things that inspire me in my field of work. My first love though has called my family and I overseas and my time to post as become too little. In the time I do have to post, my attention goes to my main blog. So to all my hundreds of readers :) please keep visiting as I post a little less frequently but still hope to leave you inspired.

1 comment: